Candidates, please remain vigilant towards a current scam that is targeting job seekers. Scammers may attempt to obtain your personal information or request payment by presenting false job offers.
If you receive a message via WhatsApp from someone claiming to represent Premier Group or impersonating one of our consultants, we urge you to block the number immediately and report the scam to the free reporting service, 7726, offered by telecommunication providers.
Remember, our team at Premier Group would never initiate contact through WhatsApp. Our representatives maintain professional conduct and will never make unorthodox requests. We appreciate the individuals who have already alerted us to this scam. If you encounter any suspicious activity or wish to report a potential scam, please contact us at email@example.com.
Here are a few tips on what to look out for:
- The message comes out of the blue, with no prior communication.
- It originates from an unfamiliar phone number or email address.
- It includes a hyperlink – it's advised not to click on it.
- It proposes salary packages or working conditions that seem too good to be true.
- It requests monetary transactions or personal details, like your resume.
- The job advertisement is riddled with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, indicating poor writing.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience caused and are actively exploring solutions to address this situation.