Premier Group are currently recruiting an accomplished and ambitious Enterprise Account Executive on behalf of our client an innovative telecommuncations leader, which are recognized as one of the most desirable employers in the world.
The organization is expanding significantly and as such are continuously searching for the brightest, most talented people to help them further grow their market share, with a primary focus on developing new logo Enterprise (F500 & F1000) prospects client relationships.
You're encouraged to join us in this seasoned sales role as you help identify and acquire large business accounts. This is more than just selling; it's about identifying customer needs and effectively selling solutions. Do you have outstanding sales abilities, prospecting, funnel, and account management skills, and the ability to mediate discussions and close like nobody's business? If so, take a closer look at the details...
Responsibilities will include:
The Enterprise Account Executive will support the organization’s continued growth and as a member of the sales team you will be responsible for quota attainment, account growth, and customer satisfaction.
Working in a hybrid fashion (2-3 days in office), you will perform complete sales cycle activities from lead identification through contract negotiation, account transition to services, ongoing support, and follow-on sales.
Approximately 80% of your time will be spent on generating new logo sales, with the remaining 20% of your time spent upselling and cross-selling into our existing relationships.
- Prospect for new business and expand existing client relationships to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities.
- Achieve and exceed assigned quotas and KPI targets- monthly, quarterly, and annual.
- Maintain up to date and accurate forecasts.
- Stay at the top of your game, continuously update your knowledge of wireless products, services, industry trends, and the wider marketplace.
- Navigate through complex negotiations at the executive level.
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research prospect accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts.
- Leverage strong personal presentation skills and a variety of effective sale tools.
- Manage a healthy pipeline, utilizing Salesforce to log opportunity data and maintain accurate forecasts.
- Demonstrated track record of success within Technology products or Wireless solutions throughout the entire relationship management process from business development, value-proposition, to close.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Able to multi-task in a collaborative environment with shifting priorities
- Demonstrated high skill levels of written and verbal communication. Excellence in business writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong ability to influence and proven negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, analytical, and logical skills.
- Able to manage time effectively and stay organized.
- Experience with CRM software tools.
- Previous wireless telecommunications experience is preferred, but not essential.
What's on Offer:
If you are interested in adding value to a huge market which is continuing to see growth and are looking for an environment with a reward centric culture and incentives, please apply for immediate consideration.
- You can expect a competitive base salary, uncapped performance related commission, stellar benefits (including enhanced PTO, Comprehensive medical, dental and vision, 401K w/ match, Equity) and significant career development opportunities.