Premier Group are currently engaged with a well-established client in the Kettering area, who require a 1st Line Support Engineer to join an existing team, who are looking to expand on their IT department.
The successful 1st Line Support Engineer will be part of the service desk team, delivering exceptional technical support and customer service to employees, customers and business partners across a wide ring of technologies, software and hardware solutions.
1st Line Engineer- Essential skills
- Proven track record with customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in software, hardware, and applications
- Knowledge of Operating Systems
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to identify root cause
- Knowledge of Office products
- Possess the ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment
1st Line Engineer- Desirable Skills
- Knowledge of troubleshooting end users’ issues
- Knowledge of iOS and Android devices
- Good understanding of principles of ITIL Framework
- Citrix CCA
- Microsoft MCP
5+ results from A-C including Maths and English
If you are an 1st Line Support Engineer looking for a new and exciting role, then please get in touch with Carly Bates at Premier Group (Birmingham Office)
Not for you? Premier Group offer a referral reward of up to £500 if you can recommend a friend who we successfully place in these roles.