Rate: £120 - £150
Contract: 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
- Provide first line technical support, answering support queries on the telephone, and responding to support e-mail queries.
- Take ownership of customer issues, ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries, and adhering to all IT Helpdesk procedures and processes.
- Log all answered calls on the IT ticketing system.
- Escalate more complex problems to the appropriate teams in line with escalation procedures.
- Either previous experience supporting users with broadband, hardware (Laptop/PC), applications or some knowledge with these technologies and a desire to develop your career within this sector.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication ability as core work involves speaking to customers on the telephone, or responding to emails by writing technical instructions.
- Dragon dictate
- Case management system
- Windows 10
- Office 2013
- Active Directory
- Mitel VOIP experience would be great
- Remote support of home workers and managing home broadband connectivity issues.
- Citrix XenApp support
- Team working essential and being flexible to work extra hours at short notice and possible weekend work
- Excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals of Ethernet and Routing principles including TCP/IP, ADSL Modems, Wireless Routers, LAN / WAN, VoIP, VPN and other networking protocols.
- A very good working knowledge of PC’s, Laptops, and operating systems, knowledge of MAC’s would be advantageous
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed