LOCATION – Slough
SALARY – £28,000 - £32,000
I am currently hiring for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a growing technology department for a market leading organisation is Slough on a full-time, permanent basis. This 2nd Line Support Engineer opportunity is a direct result of company growth and will offer the right candidate exciting career development & personal growth.
The 2nd Line Support Engineer will be working on support requests as well as new IT initiatives all whilst providing a 1st class service to users. There will be requirements to support both hardware and software systems as well as contributing to large-scale technology projects.
The successful 2nd Line Support Engineer will be responsible for:
- Setting up, configuring and maintaining IT equipment
- Managing all incoming IT incidents and service requests
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Analysing support requests to identify a problem source
- Carrying out system & user administration
- Supporting IT projects and system deployments
The successful 2nd Line Support Engineer will need experience with the following:
- Excellent organisation & communication skills (written and verbal)
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012, 2016 & 2019
- Office 365 / Exchange
- Active Directory & group policy
- MS Teams
- ITIL experience
- Networking (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP)
The main corporate office is located in Slough, however the organisation also have bases across the UK and travel to these sites may be required so it is essential that the 2nd Line Support Engineer has a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
This 2nd Line Support Engineer opportunity is offering a starting salary between £28,000 - £32,000 + benefits as well as a clear career progression path. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply now with an updated CV as well as your salary expectations and your current availability.