Salary: up to £30’000
Premier Group are currently engaged with a well-established client in the Birmingham area, who require 2nd/3rd line IT Support to join their team following an expansion of the IT department.
The successful 2nd/3rd line IT Support Use the IT Service Desk ticketing system to log IT issues from customers over the phone, by email, or via chat and Provide 2nd line support for issues escalated from the 1st line support team.
You will also be able to work 1 in 4 Saturdays.
2nd/3rd line IT Support - Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot IT issues relating to hardware, workstations, software, networks, telephony, and cloud technologies
- Carry out any project-related tasks provided as required
- Escalate complex issues to 3rd line engineers
- Maintain exceptional service to customers
- Ensure documentation is up to date
- Provide any staff training if required
2nd/3rd line IT Support – Requirements:
- Must have 2nd Line IT Support experience on an IT service desk and/or in a customer-facing role
- Competent in using IT helpdesk applications
- Experience in troubleshooting and managing incidents
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Experience in Active Directory, Exchange, and IP telephony
- Microsoft 365 accreditation (or working towards it) is desirable
- Must have excellent customer service skills, be self-motivated, be willing to learn new skills, and have good IT career aspirations
If you are experienced within 2nd/3rd line IT Support and you’re looking for a new and exciting role, then please get in touch with Sam Hayward at Premier Group (Birmingham Office)
Not for you? Premier Group offer a referral reward of up to £500 if you can recommend a friend who we successfully place in these roles.