LOCATION - Swindon
SALARY - £38,000 - £42,000
We have partnered with a Swindon based organisation who have been experiencing business growth over the last 10 months and are actively seeking to hire for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to join their expanding Technology department. This is a full time permanent job opportunity and is offering a salary of up to £40,000 + benefits and remote working.
The business are a market leading solutions provider and require a 3rd Line Support Engineer with experience supporting Microsoft Windows based systems to users of all levels, whilst also partaking in systems administration and maintenance activities too as well as implementing IMACs (installation, moves and changes).
Other areas of responsibility include:
- Carrying out 3rd line server support
- Creating and updating technical documentation
- Carrying out project work required
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the Support team
Skills and experience required for the 3rd Line Support Engineer:
- Microsoft Azure
- Active Directory & Azure AD
- MS SQL
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Office 365
- Windows Server 2019
If you are interested in this opportunity within an exciting and growing technology team please apply now!