Job type: Permanent
Industry: PR and Communications
A boutique PR and Communications agency is looking to bring on-board an additional account executive or director to their team. They are looking for a vibrant and energetic individual that while come into the role raring to build strong relationship with current and prospected clients.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to deliver unparalleled levels of customer services to ensure the satisfaction and retention of key client accounts.
- Responding to all day-to-day contact from clients in a timely manner.
- Ensure all clients are made aware of all progress made on their campaigns, as well as any other activity that has taken place on their account. E.g Calls, reports, meetings etc
- Understand the needs and wants of the clients and recommend the most effective projects, campaigns and PR solutions to help grow their business.
- Ensure the members of your team are hitting all of their relevant KPI’s.
- Attain new business through developing your own pipeline of prospective clients, whilst growing your current accounts.
- Ensure senior members of the team are made aware of your deliverables by providing regular updates.
- Previous experience working as an account executive or related role.
- Experience working in a B2B environment.
- A proven track record of working to and meeting relevant KPI’s.
- Experiences in the PR and communications industry is preferable, however, not essential.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite right for you but you have someone you can recommend please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals
Please contact Joseph Bates at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email Jbates@pg-rec.com