I am excited to say that I’m currently working with one of the leading companies in the healthcare sector, they are looking for a talented Account Executive to join their team.
- As an account executive you will handle client account work.
- You will manage small projects and contribute to larger projects as directed by project leader.
- You will support the client in the execution of communications marketing activities including stakeholder management, media relationships, content development, research, social media campaigns and event coordination.
- Guide Junior team members.
- You’ll develop accurate media monitoring reports and you will identify and work with target media demonstrating a network of traditional an online media/influences contacts.
- Manage action trackers for your team coordinate meetings logistics and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Have an understanding of the project budget parameters and pricing structures for your client.
- Develop a basic understanding of the most commonly used digital and social channels available to the clients.
- Previous PR or marketing communications experience with the relevant academic degree of volunteer experience (eg science or PR/Jounalist).
- Written communications materials experience.
- Experience working as part of a team within a fast pace environment.
- Research and reporting knowledge using online media and social databases.
- Be able to sell a story to the media.
If this is something that you were looking for as an account executive please send me your most up-to-date CV and your salary expectation through to the email below.
Alternatively, if you know someone who would be a great candidate then Premier Group also presents a great referral scheme.
Please contact Ebonie Caskey on 0207 247 5747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.