Do you want to join one of world’s largest advertising families?
My client is working with a global client in FMCG / Retail and are looking for 3 good Account Managers with a proven track record in dealing with big budgets and campaigns. You will be working directly with the client, overseeing a team working across multiple markets & more importantly, the client relationship.
This is an integrated & production focused role which will see you embedded within the end-clients HQ in Milton Keynes. As well as knowledge of Print-production and Socials, it would be very beneficial to come from a background working within: TV Broadcasting / Production, Retail, Fashion, FMGC etc. within a marketing & advertising agency previously.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, manage perceptions and expectations
- Liaise with Print Production / Broadcast team on specified client requirements and resolve client issues/complaints to the satisfaction of main stakeholders
- Understand how client, agency, and relationships interact
- Proven ability to make informed decisions and problem-solve based on sound knowledge
- Capability of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
Account Manager Requirements
- Knowledge from working in a TV, Broadcast, or digital production role
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Understanding of financial compliance procedures
- Experience of running an account team including resource planning
- Sound technical understanding of client requirements
- Commercial acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Prior people management experience
- Problem solver
- Good networking skills
- If you're interested in this Account Manager position, please get in touch with your latest CV and I will contact ASAP if it’s a good match
If interested, get in touch with your latest CV and I will contact ASAP if it’s a good match