Do you want to join one of world’s largest advertising families?
My client has just received a massive amount of work / briefs & as a result are looking to hire 5 superstar Account Managers for that account. This particular end client is one of the biggest brands worldwide & are also one of their biggest billing clients, no pressure.
This is an Account Management role within their Client Services department, but it will also require great Project Management experience. You will be liaising directly with the client, dealing with a lot of their assets, media & other production focused bits, working very closely with the in-house studio / production teams. Here, you will be acting as the guardian over QC (quality control), proof checking everything before it reaches the end client again.
Experience in working with big-budget, big named campaigns across Digital, Print, Socials & Broadcasting channels is the main bulk of experience my client is looking for. This, along with great experience in Print-Production and previous experience within an Account Manager position / Project Management experience would be very beneficial to those applying for the role.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, manage perceptions and expectations
- Liaise with Print Production / Transcreation / Broadcast teams on specified client requirements and resolve client issues/complaints to the satisfaction of main stakeholders
- Understand how client, agency, and relationships interact
- Proven ability to make informed decisions and problem-solve based on sound knowledge
- Capability of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
Account Manager Requirements
- Co-ordinate between all relevant parties – internal (Print, Broadcast, Digital etc) and external (Clients and Agencies)
- Consistently deliver against all contractual obligations KPIs
- Manage client projects from brief to delivery ensuring final materials are on time and of the highest quality
- Follow agreed workflows and utilise relevant project management tools – FIDO, Trados etc.
- Ensure clear division of responsibility for appropriate files at each stage of the project
- Manage, monitor and update all timelines and set realistic expectations with clients
- Monitor internal workflows, identify areas for improvement and make recommendations
- Ensure Schedules, technical specs and copy dates are obtained and correct, report any delays to SAM/AD
- Check all materials (PDFs, emails, TVCs ect.) and ensure quality control procedures have been followed before sending to clients
These guys allow you to work within a hybrid model, only asking you to be in the office for 10 days a month, split across 2/3 days a week. They are offering up to £40,000 for this role but may flex for the right person.
If you're interested in this Account Manager position, please apply with your latest CV and I will contact ASAP if it’s a good match.