The Client is a large creative agency that boosts brands and fuels growth. They are opportunity chasers and are ready and raring to go working with some large clients across the UK for example BMW, McLaren, and Odeon!
They are looking for an Account Manager to join the team, working with one of their most prestigious global manufactures. The successful Account manager will be coordinating a range of digital and offline projects across their busy calendar of vibrant marketing activity throughout the year.
Not only will you be working within the entirety of the UK but Europe also! The possibilities are endless.
To be successful within this role the successful Account manager will ideally have the following experince:
- 1 year of account management experince
- Previous experince dealing with Clients/stakeholders
- Having previously worked in an Agency style environment as well as having both B2B and B2C experience
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite
- A working knowledge of Jira and HTML experience
- Some form of experince with CMS (Content Management systems)
In return the company will be offering the following:
- An annual salary of £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Hybrid working 2 days in their Salisbury office and 3 from home
- Private Healthcare
- Private Travel insurance for you and your family and many more…
If this role is something of interest or you know someone who is looking for that next step, then pop me across your CV and lets have a chat.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org