Premier Group are expanding our back office function and are currently looking for an Admin Assistant to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to gain experience working in an office environment whilst being trained on the job!
We are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and 21 years on we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the leading Technology, Create and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With 4 UK offices in Reading, London, Birmingham and Manchester and 2 in America in New York and Austin. Premier Group are proud winners of multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained over the years. This includes being voted into the Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for 9 straight years and having recently been awarded with Top 3 Recruitment Business to work for 2021.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Arranging orders for all offices across different suppliers
- Arranging gifts for employees and Clients
- Arranging and collecting post
- Assisting with completing and recording risk assessments for all offices
- Basic office duties
- Assisting/managing organising events for the Company
- Booking travel for employees
- Completing paperwork requests for Consultants
- Adding companies to database
- Amending terms of business documents as per Consultant requests
- Daily reports for Management staff
- Distributing call times for all offices
- Data entry tasks using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Sending emails for completed placements
- Director lunch and drink requests
- Liaising with reception and building team in Reading Office
The ideal candidate will:
- Have great communication skills
- Thrive in a fast pace environment, working towards deadlines.
- Good problem solver
- Take direction well whilst using their own initiative
- Be IT literate
- Full in-house training provided from the very beginning – No previous experience required!
- Transparent progression routes throughout the business
- Incentives, sociable team nights out and yearly pay reviews
- Cycle to work, eye care, discounted gym memberships and childcare vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days of holiday which increasing up to 28 days for every year served and Birthdays off.
- Opportunities to work closely with our regional and international offices