If so, you’re going to love this…
My client is responsible for the digital strategy and development of e-commerce apps and websites that promote eco-friendly, all-natural beauty and skin care products.
As their Android Developer you will have:
- Design and build mission-critical Android applications
- Coach and skill-share with junior and mid-level developers
- Collaborate with colleagues across the entire business to develop end-to-end products
- Document software and processes to share with others
- Have extensive experience with the Android SDK and a comprehensive understanding of the application lifecycle, and OS integration
- Experience with Java and Kotlin and global software deployment tools such as Google Play and Scale fusion.
- 50% employee discount
- Discretionary and profit-based bonus
- Pension scheme
- Day off for weekday birthdays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Discounted rail and bus season tickets
- Employee assistance programme
- 6 months’ full pay for parental leave (primary caregiver)
- Financial childcare support on return to work
- Flexible working
- Film nights, yoga, and wellbeing sessions
None of our Android Developers were perfect when we met them, so please don’t worry about being perfect, just apply and let us be the judge.