The Successful angular developer will be building, delivering, and designing work to a customer specification and to a strict deadline. The Angular developer must be confident working under pressure. The developer will report and work closely with the department manager whilst using their creativity to enhance and improve the look and feel of existing products and services.
The Front-end Angular developer must be keen to keep up to date with programming and technologies.
- 2+ years in Angular Development within a commercial setting
- Experience with Angular 5, 7 or 8 is essential
- Good exposure to Rest API’s
Benefit on offer (not limited to) :
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Great team to work with
- Dynamic and progressive atmosphere
If you are an Angular Developer, then please apply directly or email Brooke Nutter on email@example.com for more information.
Alternatively, please feel free to call 0161 871 8811.
We also offer an amazing referral scheme up to £400 for successful candidate.