Up to £45,000 | Remote (Surrey)
This an opportunity for a technically minded Software Developer with Angular experience to work with a small development team to build the latest suite of .NET web applications used for Psychology based research & testing.
In the role you will focus on creating the Angular Frontend of a new suite of .NET web applications, working alongside a backend .NET team. This role can either be performed as purely Frontend, or a Full stack (Angular/.NET role).
This would suitable if you have some proven Angular experience in a commercial setting, and would like the opportunity to progress into a more Senior position where you can take lead on Frontend development.
This is a remote role, so office travel will be limited, albeit you will need to be able to travel to the Surrey office if required.
On top of a starting salary of (up to) £45,000, you will receive benefits including 25 days holiday, 6% pension, medical cover, income protection, life assurance and (discretionary) bonus.
- Work in an Agile team to design, develop and maintain frontend code.
- Work with product management & stakeholders to help products meet requirements.
- Collaborate with the team to review practices, technology and architectural designs.
- Angular (Ideally 11 but older versions okay).
- HTML, CSS
- C# .NET
- SQL Server
- Salary up to £45,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Remote Working
- 6% Pension.
- Life Insurance.
- Medical Cover