Surrey - Two days a week in the office
Are you an experienced Software Engineer looking for your next challenge? Would you be interested in working within the music space, providing a variety of high-class audio solutions across different industries?
I’ve teamed up with a global leader in ‘Sound Solutions and Services’ who are looking for a Software Engineer to join their growing team. The business essentially provide the sound technology and equipment used at major sporting events, TV shows, gigs, festivals and many more. Right in the heart of the technology driving their products are their software applications and this is where you come in…
The business are based in Surrey and would require office working of two days a week.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Software Engineer
- Confident with Object Orientated Design & Development.
- Proficient in at least one OO language – ideally C++.
- Experienced with a GUI framework.
- Good communicator who’s happy integrating with different teams.
- Desire to learn and progress within the business.
- Happy taking ownership of a particular feature or function.
The salary for this role is between £50,000-£60,000 plus a variety of benefits including 25 days holiday, pension, medical care and much more.
If this opportunity is of interest then please apply or email me your CV today with a good time that I can give you a call.
Tim Stock – firstname.lastname@example.org
01189028800 / 07980610737