LOCATION – Heathrow
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £30,000
My client – a world leader in the Machine Vision and Factory Automation sector are looking for Graduate Application Engineers to join their expanding team on a permanent basis in Heathrow.
I would encourage all Graduates with Industry experience, and a keen interest in driving innovation across the Automation and Machine Vision Industry to apply.
The Graduate Applications Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A Degree level qualification in Mechanical, Electrical, or Electronic Engineering (MEng, MSc, BEng, BSc, etc)
- Keen interest / demonstratable experience of Coding and Programming (C, C++, C# and Visual Basic.
- Transferable experience in either an Industry Placement or Graduate Level role, preferably within the manufacturing sector.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well between several departments and stakeholders.
The Graduate Applications Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Playing a Key Part in New Product Launches, delivering demonstrations and tests.
- Providing Product and Application support both Externally – to customers, and Internally – to the Technical Sales team.
- Making proactive suggestions to better and upgrade existing product ranges or providing solutions to problems faced within field applications.
- Communicating Cleanly, Concisely, and Effectively with a number of Key Stakeholders.
If you are interested in this Graduate Applications Engineering role, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.