Application Support Engineer - £25,000 - £30,000 pa – Essex
A leading Electronics Manufacturer are looking to bring on a Junior Application Support Engineer to help develop electronic devices based on customer requirements. The ideal candidate would have 1 or 2 years’ experience but Graduate Engineers are welcome. The company offer great career progression and training to develop employees into great engineers.
· Degree in Electronics/Computer Science or another relevant discipline
· C/C++ on Windows & Linux platforms
· IDE’s (Visual Studio/Eclipse)
· Version Control Systems (Git)
· Serial Interfaces (SPI, UART, I2C etc.)
· Knowledge of basic electronics
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as an Applications Support Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at email@example.com or call 01189 028 800