LOCATION – West Sussex
TERM – Permanent
SALARY – £35,000 - £45,000 per annum, dependent on experience
My client designs, develops and manufactures electro-mechanical equipment. They are looking for an Approvals Engineer to join their team in West Sussex on a permanent basis.
The Approvals Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- 2-5 years’ working experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the UL listing and CE marking process
- An excellent understanding of testing procedures
- Experienced working in a manufacturing setting
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to work efficiently and professionally under pressure
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team
- Proficient using MS Office
The Approvals Engineer role will involve:
- Performing internal tests and liaising with external testers
- Approval, certification, marking and listing of products
- Tests such as safety, shock, vibration, temperature, humidity, EMC etc.
- Working to maintain CTDP status
- Working to ISO/IEC guidelines
- Ensuring documentation and reports are maintained and timelines and Health & Safety standards are met
- Working with the design team to comply with procedures and standards
- Ensuring efficiency and a high standard of work is met throughout the site
- Managing multiple projects and timeframes
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.