Duration: Temp to Perm
Rate: £40,000 - £45,0000
An opportunity has opened for a Medical Gas AP to join a busy company to help a fast growing team!
The ideal Medical Gas AP will have the following –
- Minimum of 4 years experience within building and facilities maintenance.
- Minimum of Level 3 Qualification in related trade.
- Demonstrate ability to manage Staff + Subcontractors
- Operate within planned maintenance procedures for assets
- Deal effectively and safely with breakdowns and damage to assets etc. within their range of qualifications, levels of competence, training and experience as required and by out of hours response where necessary.
- Act as AP for Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Medical Gases on site and undertake specialist works including planning of these in line with HTM 03-01 and HTM 02-01.
- Liaise with AE for Ventilation and Medical Gases and Trust Infection Prevention & Control to ensure compliance with HTMs is achieved.
- Write up maintenance reports and technical procedures for Building Maintenance Activities allied to Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Medical Gases.
- Assist in the training and development of other maintenance/technical staff involved in site maintenance activities.