Salary- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client works within residential projects and are looking to take on an Project Architect on a permanent basis in Chiswick This is a great opportunity to work for a young, creative and passionate architectural and interior team.
The Project Architect will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree qualified in Architecture
- At least 5 years of experience working in the industry
- Experience of designing UK residential projects
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD
- Excellent knowledge of building regulations and planning law to oversee compliance of the Interior Design team undertaken
- Excellent level of design and technical skills with a high level of attention to detail
The Project Architect role will involve:
- Develop architectural visuals, concept designs and present them to potential clients
- Creating detailed working drawings and supporting information as required to help sell the designs
- Survey and prepare existing and proposes deawings
- To communicate with the internal team as well as the clients
- Be well organised in running projects and ensuring timely delivery
- Attend sites as and when required in connection with plans, drawings, and construction contracts.