Job Title: Architectural Designer
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
My client is a 10-15-person strong forward-thinking architectural practice based inside the M25, in the stunning county of Surrey.
They specialise in Mid to High-End Residential and due to steady growth, they are now looking to recruit an additional Architectural Designer.
They work both as a Design Studio and a Design and Build office on New builds, Extensions, Basements, Loft conversions, Interior refurbishments, and Renovations.
Client satisfaction is hugely important to them, as such good client facing skills and an effective way of working is paramount to them
- Meet with client to take project brief and submit drawings for client approval
- Manage own projects through RIBA Stages 1 – 7
- Prepare and submit planning applications and building control submissions.
- Produce accurate architectural drawings adhering to UK planning legislations
- Conduct on-site meetings with other disciplines involved on the project
- Attend site and perform measured surveys
- BA (Hons) in Architecture
- 1 years UK Design experience on residential projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential, Revit would be a huge plus
- Good working knowledge of Building Regulations
- Experience with Planning applications and Building Control
This position is immediately available with the intention to make a hire as soon as possible.
If you feel you are suited for this Architectural Designer position, then please apply with your C.V. and Portfolio.