Salary: £38,000 - £42,000
My client is a 10-person strong forward-thinking architectural practice based in the stunning county of Surrey, that specialises in Mid to High-End Residential. Due to a company restructure they now have two vacancies (Architect vacancy Premier Group ID 83886)
They are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced candidate with 2 years’ post qualification experience in the UK of Mid to High-End Residential new build and refurbishment of existing buildings.
They work throughout the building project from design through to planning and build on New builds, Extensions, Basements, Loft conversions, Interior refurbishments and Renovations. Their company mission is to deliver a quality build through a stress-free process, ensuring a successful outcome for all stakeholders involved.
- Work on Mid to High-End Residential projects directly under and by the side of the Director.
- Drawing packages to comprise of GA’s plans sections and elevations with construction details etc. with full coordination of Architects drawings with the M&E, Structural and other consultants
- Work and assist on multiple projects at one time.
- Thinking creatively to contribute/produce new ideas for projects alongside the team
- Undertake client appointments and site visits
- Ability to produce detailed architectural designs in AutoCAD and Revit that include:
- Building modelling
- Sections and Elevations
- Creation and modification of Families
- Lighting & Electrical Design
- Bathroom Design
- Kitchen Design
- Furniture plans
- Technical / structural designs
- Lighting and electrical plans
- Elevation details
- Bathroom & kitchen plans
- Detailed drawing packages
- UK qualified with at least 2 years UK experience
- Sound knowledge of drafting working drawing packages to comprise detailing drawings for building regulations, tender and construction purposes.
- Experience in bespoke design, residential & refurbishment for high-end domestic projects in the UK
- Proficiency in AutoCAD essential
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Google SketchUp would be an advantage
- Full UK driving licence and own car is essential
If you feel you are suited for this Architectural Technologist position, then please apply or contact JShear@PremierengineeringUK.com. A copy of your portfolio is required for your application to be submitted.