Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant Project Manager to join a leading organisation based in Hereford.
Responsibilities: Assistant Project Manager
- Assistance to the Project Manager and delivery team
- Creating, tracking and Co-ordinating work packages
- Co-Ordinating Change Management tasks and associated documentation
- Co-Ordinating Configuration Management tasks and associated documentation
- Assisting with the management of risk and opportunity
- Creating schedule and sub schedules
- Assistance with Quality Management of projects, including Quality Checking.
- Creation, administration and co-ordination of project documentation
- Administrative support to the project team
- Working with the Service Manager and Product manager to track customer licences and renewals
- Working with the Service Manager and Product Logistics Manager to ensure new licences and products are acquired in time for a project delivery schedule and ensuring the related inventory is correct.
Skills and experience: Assistant Project Manager
- Proven experience of working within a Project team.
- Good understanding of all the strands relating to the work of project management (e.g. Change, Configuration, Risk, Quality)
- Qualifications in Project Management methodology (e.g. PRINCE 2 Foundation)
- Proven experience of managing people and teams.
- Good IT skills, including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Proven IT skills of working with project scheduling software e.g. MS Project
- Excellent writing and documentation skills.
- Good communication skills when dealing with people.
If you are an experienced Assistant Project Manager looking to further your career, then please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny Collin on 0121 796 1888