JOB – Automation Engineer
LOCATION – Cardiff
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £28,000 - £32,000 (dependent on experience)
My client – a well established Manufacturer of solutions to the Special Purpose Machinery Industry are looking for an experienced Electrical Technician with a background in Electrical Assembly and Build of Control Panels to join their team on a permanent basis in Cardiff.
The Automation Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A Degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, HNC, NVQ etc).
- Experience in Control Panel Wiring for Special Purpose / Production Machinery.
- PLC Programming Experience will be beneficial, although not entirely necessary.
- Demonstratable ability in working from Engineering Drawings to deliver assemblies.
The Automation Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Working within busy Manufacturing environments.
- Control Panel wiring for Special Purpose Machinery.
- Making adjustments to Electrical Systems.
- Fault Finding and suggesting Electrical Design upgrades to customer machinery.
If you are interested in this Automation Engineer position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.