Manchester – Hybrid
A very well-established software company based in the heart of Manchester is on the lookout for a Automation Tester to join their team. The Automation Tester will have the incredible opportunity of being one of the first QA Testers' within their company, meaning their will be a clear career progression path for the Automation Tester and the chance to eventually run their own team. Being the first QA Tester within the company means they will have the chance to put forward their favorable testing languages/methods of working for eventually, a team to follow.
- Automation Testing
- Ability to analyze user stories/use cases for validity
- Integration, System, Stress, Functional, Scalability, Regression and Performance testing
- Tracking/identifying software defects
- Reviewing documentation/providing support
- Eagerness to progress within your career
- Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free work laptop (flexible to choose)
- Buy and sell holidays
- Discounted tech
If you believe this job position would suit yourself please do not hesitate to apply using the appropriate method, if for some reason you can’t do this then please send a copy of your updated CV to:
Know someone for the role? Successful referrals can earn you up to £350 for just a name and contact number to the above email address!