Up to £55,000 | Remote (Surrey)
This an opportunity for a technically minded backend .NET Developer to work with a small development team to build the latest suite of .NET web applications used for Psychology based research & testing.
In the role you will focus on creating the .NET backend of ASP.NET / .NET Core web applications, plus developing APIs. This is a small team, so expect to be in a position where you will be involved in process decisions and work across the full software development lifecycle.
This is a remote role, so you can be based anywhere in the UK, as long as you are able to visit the office in Surrey if required.
On top of a starting salary of (up to) £55,000, you will receive benefits including 25 days holiday, 6% pension, medical cover, income protection, life assurance and (discretionary) bonus.
- Work in an Agile team to design, develop and maintain software.
- Work with product management & stakeholders to help products meet requirements.
- Collaborate with the team to review practices, technology and architectural designs.
- SQL Server
- REST/Web APIs
Extra Desirable Skills
- ASP.NET Core
- Salary up to £55,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Remote Working
- 6% Pension.
- Life Insurance.
- Medical Cover
For more information, contact Tom Farrington at Premier Group Recruitment.