Do you have experience with Data Analytics and Development and looking for a fresh challenge? Is job security the most important factor when deciding your next career move? I’m currently recruiting for a BI Developer for a well-established market leader in Slough. They are a global business with multi-million pound turnover across the retail sector so plenty of opportunities to progress within. This role can pay up to £45,000 whilst offering a structured progression plan but will also provide training across any areas of development within the role.
This role does require office working of 5 days a week.
BI Developer requirements;
- 2 year minimum experience in a similar type of role.
- Good experience across Data warehousing and Business Analytics.
- Experience and understanding with Salesforce, Power BI, ETL process.
- Strong experience in SQL, T-SQL – ideally SSRS/SSIS.
- Good understanding of Excel and Access.
- Ideal understanding of Development Life Cycle but not essential.
- Degree educated would be ideal.
The business can offer numerous benefits including 25 days holiday, 6% pension, permanent health insurance, EAP, Cycle to work and additional benefit schemes.
If this opportunity is of interest then please apply or email me your CV today as our client is looking to interview ASAP!
Tim Stock – email@example.com
01189028800 / 07980610737