Job type: Permanent
Location: Hybrid (London/Home)
Salary: Up to 70K
We are looking for an experienced BI Visualization Lead Engineer to join a well-established team. It is based in London, and it is a hybrid role where you will be required to come into the office 2 days a week this can be reduced if needs be. They work in the Cleantech environment and have massive plans.
We are currently developing a new data lake solution for our utility clients; this will help them obtain a 360 view of their customers and businesses. We will do this by leveraging data and advanced analytics to help drive their decision making and help their customers experience. The Data and analytics team are looking for a BI visualization Led Engineer to help develop a new generation of reporting dashboards. This is in turn will then become the customer- facing functionality of the new data lake.
- The build of the Analytics and machine learning suite for the company must have your full support and focus.
- For the Data & Analytics, Profit & Risk and the demand forecasting you need to design and deliver an exquisite portfolio of dashboards.
- You will be required to collaborate with the internal industry experts and the client design teams. This is done to drive innovative use cases, gain useful feedback and to optimise visualization
- You need to optimise visualisation performance by working with the architects and ETL developers
- You need to support the client delivery this can be done though custom visualization outputs or even a fully customised visualization layer.
- 3rd (last) line support for clients on visualization layer.
- The ideal candidate must be an expert in visualisation. You need to be a master in at least one package preferably Tableau or power BI and with this must be adept in others.
- Positive attitude and always willing to learn and adapt.
- Need to have positive look on life and have a sense of humour.
- Need to have high levels of energy, Great judgement.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Ability to give but also receive constructive feedback.
- You need to be creative in solving problems
What you receive:
- Private Medical Insurance and a Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance Cover
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension contribution
- Season Ticket
- Gym allowance.
- 24 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
There are a number of other benefits that come with this role, these will be explain to the lucky candidates who move forward.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary to email@example.com
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.