Do you have experience with Data Analytics and Development? Are you looking for flexible office working of once a week? I’m currently recruiting for an Application and Data Analyst position in the Berkshire area paying up to £43,000. The business are a well established retailer who can offer a structured progression plan and will also provide training across any area’s of development within the role.
As the Application and Data Analyst, you will combine your responsibilities between creating/maintaining in-house developed applications and the maintenance of data warehouse and reporting.
This role will require office working of 1 day a week in their Berkshire offices.
To be considered for this opportunity, the successful Application and Data Analyst will require experience of;
- 2 year minimum experience in a similar type of role.
- Full Life-Cycle Software Development experience.
- Development experience ideally across VB.Net, VBA or similar languages.
- Strong experience in SQL, SQL Reporting Services, Power BI
- Good understanding of Excel and Access.
- Good overall knowledge of Business Analysis, Reporting, Development, Testing and Project Management.
- Degree educated would be ideal.
In return our client can offer the successful Application and Data Analyst a starting salary of up to £43,000 and numerous benefits including pension, private healthcare and benefit schemes.
If this opportunity is of interest then please apply or email me your CV today as our client is looking to interview ASAP!
Tim Stock – email@example.com
01189028800 / 07980610737