London - 5-minute walk from London Liverpool Street
Do you have experience in a sales or customer-facing role? Are you looking for the next step in your career?
An exciting opportunity for driven talent to join our dynamic Client Services team based in our fun modern London office
As one of the UK's leading agencies, Premier Group Recruitment offers high-quality recruitment services to the whole of the UK, USA, and Europe. Here at Premier, we focus on delivering a comprehensive recruitment solution across the Technology, Creative, and Engineering sectors, keeping the entire process of hiring staff as smooth and efficient as possible.
As a result of huge growth and multiple internal promotions across the business, Premier is now looking to hire Business Development Consultants to join the Delivery team.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and building relationships with current accounts whilst seeking and securing new business.
You will be responsible for generating leads to win new business for Premier, as well as cross-selling our existing client base to generate more revenue from each account.
Key duties for the Business Development Consultant will include:
- Identify and follow up on leads to generate new business for all 3 of our brands
- Identify opportunities to generate and increase revenue with existing clients
- Strengthen and forge excellent client relationships
- Attend meetings with clients to gain commitment
- Organise relevant industry events for clients to attend
- Network across all client events and attend industry-related conferences
We are looking for the following skills:
- Confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience gained within an outbound sales role, with sales, opportunity qualification, and closing skills
- Self-starter and proactive mindset
- Willingness to learn and can adapt to new ways of working effectively
- Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft apps proficiency
Apply below for immediate consideration or contact Ebonie at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call in on 02072475747