Salary- £35,000-45,000 per annum Basic DOE + Benefits
In and around Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Liverpool, Chester
My client works within Electronics sector, and they are looking to take on a Business Development Executive, on a permanent basis
Sectors: Defence & Aerospace, Fire & Security, Instrumentation, Industrial, Medical, Telecoms, Transport
The Business Development Executive will ideally have the following attributes:
- Knowledge and understanding of our products, application and potential customers would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Technical competence related to electronics.
- Previous sales experience and track record of achievement.
- Target driven.
- Ability to take initiative and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Desire to sell and strong ambition to succeed.
- Familiarity and discipline in managing sales databases.
- Commercial awareness of factors affecting profitability of a Company.
- Good organisational skills.
- An outgoing and presentable manner when communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues, even when under pressure.
- A technical or other suitable qualification – preferably to a minimum of HNC/HND level.
- Achieve targeted/budgeted sales and gross profit.
- Develop long-term profitable and sustainable business as per the parameters defined by the Company.
- In conjunction with the Sales team, identifying and developing new opportunities within both existing and new customers
- To undertake special projects as required.
- To undertake other tasks which may be required by the Company.