LOCATION- South East of the UK
Salary - £65,000 (+ bonus/ commission, car, benefits)
Premier Group currently have a fantastic opportunity for somebody to join a growing business development team.
The role as the Business Development Manager:
- You will work alongside the Business Development team to maintain existing relationships contribute to the development of new partnerships
- Help convert prospects into new business
- Lead on writing bid documents to support tenders
- At all opportunities fully explain the clients Partnership ethos and detail the added value benefits that we can offer
- Attend industry functions and conferences and advise on market trends.
- Use knowledge of local market and competitors to identify and develop the Company’s unique business proposition and differentiators.
- Excellent at building strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills
- Effective time management skills
- Professional approach with high degree of discretion
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Willing to learn, be flexible and get involved with a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative, be self-motivated and generate solutions
- The candidate should have been based in the South East of the UK for some time and have an established network of contacts that they can draw upon