Skills: Gathering requirements, producing technical documentation, stakeholder management, backlog management, scrum master, finance systems, Sage and understanding trading processes.
We have a long-standing relationship with a great company based in Romford who are now looking to expand the team further by adding a Business Systems Analyst This position is on a permanent basis.
£50,000 – Business Systems Analyst – Romford (Hybrid)
This position is a hybrid role where you will be working remotely 80% of the time and the other 20% you will be in the Romford office or helping external clients in the East London and Essex area.
Based on your level of experience salaries are ranging up to £50,000 per annum
This position will sit between the IT Team and the companies’ customers who are all in the financial sector.
This role would suit someone with a Systems Analysis background who has knowledge of the FinTech or banking sectors.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Understanding of Forex, Currency Trading process.
- Gathering (business and functional) requirements and producing technical documentation
- Working closely with Project Managers, Developers, Programme Managers, and IT Engineers
- Stakeholder management experience
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment where business priorities can change quickly
- Experience working on both project and non-project work
Desirable Skills/ Experience
- Backlog management, Scrum Master experience (beneficial)
- Exposure to finance systems and Sage 200 or Sage, however, this is not mandatory
- Finance background advantageous
If this Business Systems Analyst role needing experience with Gathering requirements, producing technical documentation, stakeholder management, backlog management, scrum master, finance systems, Sage and understanding trading processes is of interest then please forward your CV along with references and salary expectations and I will endeavour to contact you to discuss further.
Please Note: If this Business Systems Analyst opportunity is not of interest and you know of anyone whom it may be suitable for then please forward this on as our client is looking to interview ASAP.