Job Title : C/C++ windows developer
Job Type: Perm
I have an amazing new role which is a C/C++ Windows Developer working for a widely known financial powerhouse. Fantastic opportunity to join this amazing company.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining high-quality software solutions that are in-line with current coding standards and technical design.
- Need experience in all aspects of the software delivery cycle. This includes the design, build, test and support of software applications.
- There will be collaboration with the Architects, the product owners, and other supporting teams.
- Investigate root cause for the software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions
- You need 2-3 years plus experience on C/C++ on windows and you also need to have a good understanding of perl or batch etc.
- You need to have a master’s in computer / information science or a bachelor’s degree.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with relational databases, SQL Server
- previous experience on one or more of the following is a plus: Java, Python, GIT, Jenkins, Azure, JIRA
- You need great communication skills, but you also need to be a strong problem solver. The ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies.
- You need to be able to work as part of a team but also show you can work independently when needed.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.