Up to £55,000 | Basingstoke
An opportunity for a skilled C++ Software Engineer to form part of a small Engineering team, building software applications that are pushing boundaries within energy efficiency, safety & sustainability.
As a Software Engineer, you will part a key part of building a suite of C++ Desktop based applications in a Linux environment, working closely fellow Engineers and Data Scientists to deliver products that help provide key data within the sector.
This is ideal is you like the challenge of working in an interdisciplinary team, who embrace the ever-evolving nature of the software industry and modern software development practices.
The role is be based in the company's Basingstoke office, which has parking on site and is well transport to public transport links. Flexible working arrangements are available.
- Develop real-time components for software applications.
- Help develop solutions for high volume data processing.
- Help to ensure that software components operate well in a large system.
- Ensure software is test at unit level.
- Starting salary up to £55,000
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- 5% Pension matched
- Medical Cover.