Job Type: Permanent
Location: South Leicestershire
Salary: Circa £35K plus paid overtime
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client and a leader in bespoke automated solutions based in Leicestershire. Due to new projects won and team growth, a new opportunity has been generated for a CAD Design Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis.
Part of a 7 person design team working for an SME engineering company (40 employees) where flexibility and a positive attitude are highly rated. The principle job activity is the commercial designing and detailing of automation equipment and engineering solutions using 3D Inventor. Occasional site visits to measure up and assess work which is sometimes at weekends around production shutdowns hence the overtimed position. The work is varied as most of our systems are bespoke engineering solutions and will involve the following:
- detailing drawings (Autodesk Inventor)
- issuing drawings and creating parts list
- site surveys
- liaising with project managers and clients as required.
Hours: Mon to Thur 07:30 to 16:30 with 1/2hr lunch, Fri 07:30 to 12:30.
- Sound practical engineering knowledge essential and it is believed unlikely that anyone with less than 4 years industry experience will have the required skill level.
- Experience (some or all) of Automation Systems, Robotics, Special Purpose Machinery.
- Food industry experience advantageous.
- Computer literate
- Hold a full UK driving license.
Sound interesting? Please contact Daniel Warby at Premier Engineering for further information and apply!