SALARY- £30,000- £40,000 per annum (Please advise what you’re looking for)
My client work within the structural / industrial design sector and they are looking to take on a Draughtsman on a permanent basis in the Gloucestershire area.
The Draughtsman will ideally have the following attributes:
- HNC/ HND / Degree qualified or similar in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
- Proficient with carrying out both 2D and 3D design
- Proficient with using both AutoCAD / Solidworks or equivalent software’s
- 2 - 3 or more years’ experience working within a similar position with another Engineering company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work well alone as well as part of a team
As the Draughtsman your main duties will include:
- Creating detailed drawings technical plans in both 2D and 3D
- Using AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor on a daily basis
- Producing the appropriate documentation to go with designs
- Working on a variety of projects in a small growing team
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible.