Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Turbines & Rotating Machinery
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client and a leading Turbine Solutions manufacturer based in Leicestershire. Due to an increase in projects and new business an excellent opportunity has become available for a CAD Engineer on a permanent basis.
We are looking for an experienced CAD Engineer to support the project and design teams.
- Assisting with the specification and design of control panels for gas turbine control systems.
- Production of electrical and mechanical drawings using the current AutoCAD software package.
- Production of wiring diagrams and general arrangement drawings
- Produce drawings in line with instructions from other engineers.
- Define design input and agree before commencing drawing work.
- Maintain a standard symbol’s library in line with business chosen standard
- Issuing of documents in line with the relevant quality procedure.
- Maintain the hard copies of the company drawings, to prevent damage and degradation.
- Suitable educational background, preferably in the field of engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Use of AutoCAD light and AutoCAD Electrical (Essential)
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
37 hours per week
Sound interesting? Please contact Daniel Warby at Premier Engineering for further information and reply!