Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Due to an increased workload my client, who specialises in interior design and architecture within the High-End Residential sector to join their innovative team.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced candidate with at least 5 years’ post qualification experience in the UK of high-end residential new build and refurbishment of existing buildings.
A full UK driving licence and own car is essential.
To support the Architectural Director and the team on private residential and luxury developer projects from post planning stage, detailed design stages and to completion on some projects; all in accordance with the client’s brief and within the time scales given.
As the position will be of key importance within the practice, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise their workload and produce production information to comprise Building Regulations and tender drawing packages in a timely manner.
Good communication skills are a must and coupled with sound technical knowledge of the construction processes.
- Work on high end residential projects working directly under and by the side of the Director.
- Drawing packages to comprise of GA’s plans sections and elevations with construction details etc. with full coordination of Architects drawings with the M&E, Structural and other consultants
- Work and assist on multiple projects at one time.
- Thinking creatively to contribute/produce new ideas for projects alongside the team
- Undertake client appointments and site visits
- Ability to produce detailed architectural designs in AutoCAD and Revit that include:
- Building modelling
- Sections and Elevations
- Creation and modification of Families
- Lighting & Electrical Design
- Bathroom Design
- Kitchen Design
- Furniture plans
- Technical / structural designs
- Lighting and electrical plans
- Elevation details
- Bathroom & kitchen plans
- Detailed drawing packages
- UK qualified with at least 5 years UK experience
- Sound knowledge of drafting working drawing packages to comprise detailing drawings for building regulations, tender and construction purposes.
- Experience in bespoke design, residential & refurbishment for high-end domestic projects in the UK
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is essential
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Google SketchUp would be an advantage
- Full UK driving licence and own car is essential
If you feel you are suited for this Architectural Technologist position, then please apply or contact email@example.com. A copy of your portfolio is required for your application to be submitted.