Job Advert - Category Manager
Category Manager - Shepton Mallet
Salary Range: £37,000 - £40,000 (per annum)
At our company, we are passionate about delivering exceptional products and services to our customers. We are currently expanding our team and looking for a skilled Category Manager to join us in Shepton Mallet.
As a Category Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing a specific product category within our business. Your main duties will include:
- Conducting market research to identify trends, customer demands, and competitor analysis.
- Developing and implementing category strategies to optimize sales and profitability.
- Identifying and sourcing new suppliers to maintain a competitive product assortment.
- Negotiating and managing supplier contracts and relationships.
- Monitoring inventory levels and ensuring sufficient stock availability.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to plan and execute promotional activities.
- Analyzing sales data and performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvement.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a Category Manager or similar role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Ability to think strategically and make data-driven decisions.
- Proficient in using category management software and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of the industry and market trends.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line "Category Manager - Shepton Mallet Application".
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Kelly Blanchard on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group