Barrow – in – Furness
£30,000 - £40,000
My client is looking for a CDM Coordinator to manage M + E activity and ensure the construction work meets Health and Safety standards.
Duties of the CDM Coordinator
- Plan, manage and monitor coordinate matters relating to health & safety to ensure construction work is carried out without risk to health & safety so far as is reasonably practicable
- Plan the works to identify health and safety risks and implement control measures and resources needed to reduce or eliminate them.
- Ensure risk assessments and method statements are reviewed and suitably developed
- Manage and Co-ordinate activities on site
- Attend operations plan of the day
- Monitor site Health and safety Standards and control measures to ensure they stay effective.
- Collate and provide information for inclusion within the Health and Safety file
- A year’s experience in a similar role
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications (desired)
If you are interested in this role, please contact Adele Lewis @ Premier Engineering
0161 871 8811