JOB – Commissioning Engineer - Biomass Boilers
LOCATION – South UK
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £35,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience) + Van, laptop & phone.
My client – an expanding company operating in the Renewable Waste-Energy sector are looking for a Commissioning Engineer to join their team on a Permanent basis.
The Commissioning Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Experience in Commissioning / Installation of Waste-Energy equipment.
- Biomass Processing equipment experience.
- Candidates with background in Steam Boiler Processes will be of very high interest.
The Commissioning Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Commission and Installation of steam boiler systems for Waste – Energy conversion.
- Fault finding and maintenance with a view to system optimisation.
- Working autonomously to deliver great service at all times.
If you are interested in this Commissioning Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.