JOB- Continuous Improvement Engineer
LOCATION- South Devon
SALARY- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for Continuous Engineer on a permanent basis in the South Devon area with experience in the electronics and assembly manufacturing industry. Your main duty will be to assist Manufacturing and be responsible for driving productivity and ensuring productivity targets are achieved.
The Continuous Improvement Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree in Engineer or time- or time served Engineer equivalent
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing techniques
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Lean six sigma green belt desirable
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills, results driven
- Be able to work well alone as well as part of a team
- Innovative, creative and good leadership qualities
The Continuous Improvement Engineer role will involve:
- Act as change agent regarding to continuous improvement culture and its alignment with the organisation’s vision, values, and objectives.
- Support the development and implementation of continuous improvement techniques.
- Analyse process capabilities across the Value Stream and facilitate selection of specific lean production projects
- Assist in establishing new manufacturing standards, monitoring performance & analysing data
- Assist in process improvements with use of FMEA, process flows, process control & scrap reduction
- Be able to demonstrate financial savings to the Value Stream through process improvements, these could be completed through productivity, yield or nonvalue added outsourcing etc
- Performs all job duties within ISO and AS standards, regulatory or statutory requirements
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV to find out more, along with your availability and your salary expectation.