Rate: £30-£35 p/h
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Premier have partnered with a leading master developer and project development consultant whose clients include many of the UK's leading blue chip residential and commercial property developers along with local, regional & national government agencies. Based on current projects they are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated individual to join the company as CAD Technician / CAD Designer on an initial 6-Month Contract.
The Role of the CAD Technician / CAD Designer
The successful civil CAD Designer will join the business, and will design a variety of infrastructure schemes on some of the largest and most prestigious developments in the Country in the following disciplines:
- Highway design (S38 / S278) both preliminary and detailed.
- Drainage design (S104 / S98) both strategic and detailed.
- Residential and commercial external works design including earthworks assessments.
- Experience in Highway and Drainage design
- Experience in Design of foul pumping stations, SUDS, flow control structures and balancing facilities.
If you are a Civil CAD Technician / CAD Designer who is looking for a new opportunity to join and work for a market leader, Get in touch with the latest version of your CV!