A great opportunity has arisen for a Client Balances Cashier for a reputable Law firm in Central London that deals with high calibre clients from the financial services sector. This company is a well-established business that has a great, vibrant culture. The company has seen some excellent growth over the years and looking for a Client Balances Cashier to join a fast-growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career and add real value to an exciting organisation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and send a monthly client balances report to all fee earners and partners
- Identify and report on residual client account balances
- Investigate balances held and carry out research on client’s details when required using, for example, companies house and social media
- Support fee earners and secretaries to clear residual balances
- Prepare notes on any balances due to the treasury or charity for review by the Compliance and Partnership Accountant
- Update the Compliance and Partnership Accountant weekly on progress made
- Liaise with the cashiering team to ensure approved payments are paid away in a timely
- A good working knowledge of SRA Accounts rules
- Minimum 2 years relevant legal cashier experience, preferably on client account
- Good numeracy skills
- Good MS Office skills - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Ability to perform accurately under pressure and meet deadlines