Job type: 6 month Contract
Day rate: £450 - £550 (Inside IR35)
A renowned client within the IT industry is looking for a cloud architect to join their expanding infrastructure team. They are looking for an individual with strong knowledge of all virtualisation applications as well as excellent inter-personal skills.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills when dealing with customer and other consultants.
- Provide in-depth support to customers for applications such as VMware, Microsoft Azure, Edge computing, Red Hat Linux, AWS and all other relevant platform.
- Dealing with and resolving multifaceted cost modelling
- You will be working directly with delivery dedicated colleagues to ensure that you are offering solutions to virtualisation/cloud related issues that are inline with current and future customer requirements
- You will be expected to execute all cloud-based solutions, as well as transformation of new and existing users
- Documenting all the relevant project and design delivery
- Present proposals to all relevant staff E.g Account executives, Consultants and other architects
- Understand areas of customer interest and produce relevant case studies
- Strong customer services experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have a proven track record of creating technical solutions and delivering those in a time and cost effective manner – With programs such as: VMware, AWS, SRM, Azure etc..
- Solid experience working with DevOps and all relevant experience E.g Github, Terraform and Jenkins
- Working knowledge of n-tier applications.
- The aptitude to document components of the designed solutions
- Have relevant IT experience in similar roles – Ideally within a TDA/SME
- A strong understand of cyber security E.g Lockdown and hardening
- Working knowledge in scripting languages and tools
- Good knowledge of drawing and documentation tools such as Visio
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite right for you but you have someone you can recommend please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.
Alternatively please contact Joseph Bates at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email Jbates@pg-rec.com