Job Title: Cloud Systems Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000
A fantastic client of ours is looking for enthusiastic Cloud Systems Engineer’s to join them, if you have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), infrastructure and CI/CD technologies then this could be a great match.
- Hands on experience in building infrastructure solutions within Amazon Web Services
- Experience with one or more programming languages.
- Experience with application lifecycle management tools.
- The ability to identify trends and patterns
Beneficial if you have:
- Commercial experience in developing build and release pipelines (e.g. using tools like GitLab, Azure DevOps, Jenkins)
- CloudFormation or Terraform experience
- Commercial experience working with Docker Containers
- Strong troubleshooting skills, be able to find out root cause of complex technical problems.
- Hands-on Software engineering experience
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps or GitHub.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite right for you but you have someone you can recommend, please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.
Contact Matt at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email email@example.com