Location: East Midlands
Salary: £45,000 - £70,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Cloud Systems Engineer to join a leading organisation in the East Midlands, this is a fully remote role with occasional visits to the office.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the experience you have with AWS, infrastructure, and CI/CD technologies.
This business offers a great training program!
Topics that will be covered are:
- AWS (ECS, Cloud Formation and Serverless Functions)
- Azure DevOps
- Integrating to multiple 3rdparty systems
- SRE Best Practices for Incident Management
Skills and experience: Cloud Systems Engineer
- Analytical skills including the ability to identify trends and patterns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability in working as part of an Agile team
- An eagerness to learn and progress yourself
- Commercial experience in building infrastructure solutions within AWS
- Ideally this includes EC2, ECS, Networking and serverless
- Experience with one or more programming languages
- Experience of projects which use application lifecycle management tools such as Azure DevOps or GitHub.
- Experience of using Infrastructure as code with either CloudFormation or Terraform
- Commercial experience in developing build and release pipelines (e.g., using tools like GitLab, Azure DevOps, Jenkins)
- Commercial experience working with Docker Containers
- Strong troubleshooting skills, able to drive out root cause of complex technical problems.
- Hands-on Software engineering experience
If you are an experienced Cloud Systems Engineer looking for an exciting new role in a well-established organisation, then please get in contact with Jenny Collin at Premier Group (Birmingham office)